rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Im new to the facebook game

Im new to the facebook game

I usually sign on FB once a year for like a month or 2, add some girls, and then pick up some on ones in the process by them PM'ing me. I'm good on that accord but I haven't seen anything on here about macking on chicks that have been your friends and you don't socialize with regularly.

Here's the scenario.. Last year when I was on I friended this girl Megan and I didn't talk to her in HS. I said hey how do i know you and she said she was in HS the year before me, this was last year. I see her every once in a while out when i'm at the bar but I've always been too caught up to see her cause I usually have a sure thing already.

So yesterday I asked if she was at a bar I was at and she responded promptly the next day that no she wasnt. What kinda methods do you use for old friends on FB u barely know?? Number close is important but you don't wanna be too direct or else u may come off weird in my case

Messages In This Thread