rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YMG does Phuket

YMG does Phuket

Quote: (06-27-2010 04:47 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Word, Brian. I know I am. I'm just unsatisfied that I didn't reach my completely unrealistic goals that I made a month ago.

Last night I brought another girl home. I screen for two things here: are they going to try to make me pay and does she have a motorbike.

Shit worked out well so I was able to hitch a ride with her to my crib.

She wouldn't leave until like 2:30 PM. She didn't want me to pay her but I was getting impatient so I paid her 10 dollars to get out of my apartment.

I guess she won.

Whatever. That's less than you'd pay buying some American slut a drink in most cities. Or hell, even paying for a cab home with her would be more expensive in many places. I "shored" a chick in Buenos Aires one night by agreeing to buy her breakfast. She was insanely hot and normally charged something like $250US a night (1k pesos). Best 40 pesos I spent my whole time there.

My philosophy is this: if she asks for less money than the average pizza man... then it doesn't count.

Messages In This Thread