rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Note on Sex, Women and Marriage: To My Son on His Twenty-First Birthday

A Note on Sex, Women and Marriage: To My Son on His Twenty-First Birthday

Quote: (05-26-2012 10:26 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Wife Working: No way. I want her raising the kids. The need to have a career is the #1 factor that forces many non-feminist women, reluctantly, into a feminist world of brainwashing, and thus gives that much more cannon fodder to femnazis. A wife depending on my income is the first and most important thing keeping her clear-eyed about our relationship (she has absolutely NO interest in taking the lead...she wants ME to take the lead, because she knows that makes me stronger, and if I'm stronger, I make more money, which she needs.)

I disagree 100%.

A woman who depends on your income has much more power in the courts in the event the relationship goes south. The courts basically add up each of your net worths and divide by 2, so the more she is worth financially, the less you will lose in the event of a divorce.

I know, I know...why get married if safeguarding for a divorce?

Answer: Why pay for car insurance?

Now I can understand having a wife home when the kid(s) are too young for school but once those kid(s) are in school all day, that chick needs to be generating some money. What the hell is a chick gonna do all day while junior is at school all day and goes to baseball practice after school??...which brings me to my next point...

STOP MARRYING/KNOCKING UP CHICKS WHO HAVE MUCH LESS MONEY THAN YOU!!

Courts have field days with guys who make 3, 4 and 5 times as much as the wife/mother-of-child.

Messages In This Thread