rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden

Sweden

There does not seem to ever be a good time for me to leave a place. It is always the same principles that apply to my thinking: I didn’t do EVERYTHING I had wanted to do, I didn’t get to sleep with as many girls as I wanted to, make enough contacts, be as productive as I could have, etc, etc. I am a sporadically hard worker, and so at times I can be a gentleman of leisure, as certain friends put it.

Sweden gave me the feeling of work never accomplished. In a society that is taught to work hard and be there for the kingdom and each other, I never truly felt like there would be a place for me here. The truth is though; I have been lucky in the way that I have broken into social groups here and met some really interesting people. I have heard over and over from Swedish friends whom I have met that they are not used to being infiltrated by a foreigner before. I have stirred up nests with cirlces of girls and have capitalized a lot of the girls time and I have felt some resentment (from the guys) for this.

By nature, Sweden is quite cliquey. Long cold winters and small cities along with tight knit villages make it hard for people to be willing to step outside of their comfort zones and spend a lot of time with new people. It takes a lot of strength to do this for Swedes. Many only end up a few miles from where they grew up. There is an underlying feeling here that soon after the 30th birthday, there will be two Volvos, a couple kids and a dog running around the small village home. I am used to this scenario as it is not much different than what is expected of people where I come from , and the world over. What seems unique to Sweden though is that marriage is not as common as one would think in regards to making the domestic bliss a reality. Couples seem to be able to split after a long term and move on without too much pain. The whole reality of trading up, or leaving behind is not thought of as something to be ashamed of.

When I hear the stories of what couples have gone through, and how different people have ended up together, and the tangles of the sexual history here I get a bit confused. Becoming a pretty solid part of a few people’s lives here I have to really tune out the sexual history of those around the girls I am sleeping with. While not a jealous guy, I have a lot of possessive traits when it comes to the women I am with. I own that shit, and the casual attitude that is displayed toward past sexual partners takes some getting used to.

Of course this works in my benefit as well. I had stopped contact with more than a couple girls and have consequently run into them at some sort of social function. Things are amazingly drama free, and to my surprise there are no awkward questions of why I never called back. One thing that Swedish feminism has done is let the women know that if they had wanted to, they could have easily called the man back. They hold just as much of the fault as the man in this regard.

On the topic of feminism there have been some arguments with girls that I have spent some time with. While I have highlighted the fact that I do not see the raging Scandinavian feminism that I was warned that I would see, I have seen a certain type of unique blend that seems to work out OK here. Some of my old cowboy swagger does not go down very well here at all, and yet at other times I have been able to make girls giggle and purr. It was all about contrast in the end, but unfortunately this ended up taking a lot longer to hone than I would have liked. I did end up in a mini relationship with a woman who I would consider as one of the better ones in my life.

Swedish women are strong, hardworking, and sexual. They are also amazingly beautiful. They would make good wives and mothers. But one has to overlook the wild past that most Swedes experience through the university days and perhaps a little longer. Summers spent abroad on Greek islands and such leave little to the imagination on what takes place there. While I would be hypocrite to say that I do not want this for women, I do not feel bad in sticking to my double standard.

There is nothing gained for beautiful blonde Swedish woman to sleep with a handful of different guys over the course of her two week stay on Kos. Yet it seems to be a recurring story here. For all I know, going back all those years to when I managed to sleep with a few Swedish girls on holiday in Greece, that I could very well have slept with the same girl that I am now.

Being in a sexually forward country that has perhaps the best genes in the world for males and females is going to do that to a person. I have been out with friends and I hear a girl gush about how beautiful the man is that she started seeing last week. There is also certainly a lot less of the Scandinavian beta male that I would have thought by reading and listening to other peoples stories. Sure Swedish men do not approach that often, but when it comes to getting the sex they do very well. I would have a hard time to compare any other country in the world where guys are landing such quality women just based on the genetics of a people. There is balance here, and the men and women certainly deserve each other.

Messages In This Thread