rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

The time is upon us gents. This weekend will start the long siege of the DR. Sort of romantic though, to attack the oldest city (Euro) in the Americas. Sounds like it's been laying dormant for centuries, with the local poon running around unchecked.

Emech gave me a pretty good place to start the assault, and will be joining me for a few days at some point. Hopefully the members down that way will at least want to meet for a hace frio cerveza.

My plan is to lockdown an apartment after 4 days in a hotel, and expand out to other areas, with Santiago and La Romana being at the top of the list. Am planning on a mountain tour and some other touristy shit. I gotta stay constructive, or I'll spend too much money. Surfing and other water sports top the list. Haven't been on a board in forever. Or fished.

So far I have a pretty good lineup of tail from ongoing online exploits. If there this responsive on the net I should kill it with boots on ground.

Why I picked the DR? I'm new to going down south, and while San Salvador was fun, I need better Spanish to survive those places. If things go well I may spend 2 months on the island. We'll see. If it really sucks, I'll return to San Salvador, or Columbia, or fuck it all and go on down to Brazil. We'll see.

There's a slight element of danger in the DR, which I like. Just the though of spending time in a safe country in an all inclusive resort kills me. BORING!. You gotta live a little. Trust me though, I'll not be looking for trouble. I avoid it like the plague. I'm a lover, not a fighter....can someone translate that for me in Espanol?

My Spanish will tighten up while I'm there, and I'll reguage where I want to go after. Future plans are still in the air, but the DR is getting hit hard for sure.

Messages In This Thread