rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

A Question for Members who Dont Like Asian Girls

Roosh has posted many times his dislike for Asian girls. I'm not the biggest fan of Asian girls, but I've had a fun time in The Philippines and Vietnam the last 3 months. My guess, based on the thread subjects on the forum, the order of popularity of girls by region would go like this:
1. Eastern European
2. South American (Brazil,Colombia,Argentina)
3. Balkans
4. Scandinavian
5. SE Asian
6. North Asian
7. Africa
8. Middle East
9 India

While there are many Asian women lovers on this forum, there are some who just dont find them attractive, like Roosh.
My question to them:
When you are 50+ yrs old and the pickings in Europe and South America get smaller, would you settle for banging 29 to 32 yr olds (ukranians or colombian women, for example) or would you then prefer 18 to 22 Asian girls?
Some will say that at 50, with game and money, you can bang 20 yr olds anywhere. But anyone who has been an active member of this forum knows that there is nowhere in the world, where older dudes can still game young girls regularly, like in SE Asia.
Im in my mid 30's, so that is something im still figuring out when scouting locations for the long haul.

Messages In This Thread