rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

Quote: (05-07-2012 07:45 PM)jerome Wrote:  

His advice is very generic, its true eye contact helps. But its very general. Looking good? Thats common sense. Whats next laundry, tan and taking a bath....

Very few men can regonzie true game. His game is base on his status. He is not an expert in game tactics. What happens in day game? He doesn't do anything, what happens when he goes to brazil. His fame is gone. Now what?

I have a feeling "The Situation" picked up game on his own, just going out clubbing and living that guido lifestyle. I wouldn't expect him to get into game specifics, especially the less-PC aspects of it, on the radio in front of a bunch of gameless radio DJs. The reason the producers of Jersey Shore probably picked him while forming the show was because he already had that larger-than-life alpha, confident persona.

Yeah, his day game would probably be weak without the fame backing him up, or if he went outside the United States. But, he is good at his own niche of club game in America. If a beta guy, sitting on his couch just watching JS on TV, one day started imitating the way the Jersey Shore guys picked up girls, he would be better off than before.

The original point of my post was that Jersey Shore isn't part of the ruining and betafication of American male culture (ruining culture in general... probably hahah). Just my two cents.

Messages In This Thread