rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The story on Cali Colombia

The story on Cali Colombia

Quote: (06-09-2010 12:29 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Damn, Mixx just made me NOT want to visit Colombia. If the girls are that superficial and closed-minded then maybe it's not worth it.

Don't believe the hype! Trust me It's worth it...Badoo has tons of chicks as well as HI5 join Facebook Fan groups with popular clubs/restaurants in Medellin/Cali/Bogota etc and work your magic on there and at the clubs/bars/daygame and you will have plenty to work with.

I will stick with my belief that LatinAmericanCupid is useful also...who doesnt want to get with a chick who actually WANTS a Foreigner? Not a big deal to me...especially If you dont live in the country and there for a short amount of time anyway you get straight to the point. I use all of those methods to pull cool ones from Colombia to the Dominican Republic. Another good plus for this is that you can practice your spanish on MSN/Skype with the girl before you arrive. This greatly improved my spanish when I 1st started out in my early 20's traveling in 2004...Saludos.

Messages In This Thread