rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

Really, I'll say it, may it be taboo on this forum. EVERY single negative trait you fire off about American women, is, you guessed it, cannoned by their genetic counterparts.....American Men. This isn't a gender specific issue, it's societal. The new generations are breeding useless stock.

So I'm the "old man" in the pack tonight. These cats have been here for MONTHS and have NO pussy. They try to impress me by starting the night, which started 2 hours too late, and didn't get why the pussy party was over. FUCK. Really?

Last year I hit this country, and in 3 months, left with a fucking harem. I worked so hard, one night I woke up across the bed with one work boot off. I literally passed out face down....All this sober. This country is like that.

These "wingman" are waiting for pussy on a platter. They buy hookers and brag about getting laid. Honestly, I cant' even introduce them to Bang, because they'd reject.....why? Cause it'd fucking require work.

I relate more to the Brits. Retarded as they are, least they have some fucking idea. Aussies too. Unless somethings changed in the last year.

So I bring these "brainiacs" to one of my secret spots, and start giving them the rundown on how to pull here. It's a low and slow, like everything in this shithole. Tomtud knows how it plays. They start bitching, and IMMEDIATELY resort to their smartphones.

There was a comment recently about the days prior to smartphones and clubs on the forum. Fuck yeah. Things have changed. There's a disconnect. It's called diversity.

So here we are, and here I am. Again, no wingmen, working with pussies, hooker buyers, creepers, and my all time fav's, fucking white knights. So you guessed, it, Ali will be rolling solo tomorrow.

So I guess my point is......Fucking Jersey Shore is the future of American Men.

P.S. Roosh, I apologize for being resistant to your writings about American women being "just that bad". You used to piss me off to the point of quitting the forum. I stand corrected, and was trying to be optimistic, but is is what is. American men, and women, are ate the fuck up. The upside is, pickup skills are in high demand there, and I don't discourage anyone from coming over and dipping in. Just don't stay too long. You'll get worn down.

And here we stand. Players. The evolution of man is going backwards. We're the only fucking pushing forward. What a small minority of men with some common sense. Gents, stake your claim. I'm getting ready to stop playing nice.

Messages In This Thread