rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesia

Indonesia

Guys, first post here and it is for some advice but hope to add my own info after my trip. I'm hitting SE Asia for the summer and will be spending 3 weeks in the Philippines followed by 25 days in Indonesia(Java only) and then onto other countries. Now judging by the posts here, I should be on a pussy fest in these two places. I've been pipelining using tagged for the last couple of weeks and have been having great success with the Philippines but haven't even got one prospect from Indonesia. They are either not replying or they don't want to flirt with me, where as the filipinas love to flirt (they seem like a lot of fun). I'm starting to wonder will indonesia be that much fun at all. Do you think it's just that they are not into online dating and it will be different in person? Should I ditch tagged for Indonesian hook ups and rely strictly on day and night game? Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread