rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heading to Bangkok tomorrow

Heading to Bangkok tomorrow

I've heard of Whip but never been, on the to do list. Your best best is to say you live and work here, I've seen how much difference it makes. I've tried many different angles and the "pom pak yoo krun thep" line works a treat as long as your story is straight and you can tell them why you live here, what you do for work, why you chose thailand etc. Lie is you need to mate, for me it's not really a lie as I have been basically living in BKK. One problem I've had is the question of why I don't have an apartment (I travelled around a bit and was very lazy too + fed up of people trying to charge me double what my thai friends were quoted when they called) and am staying in a hotel. I come up with decent answers and for some of the girls it's not a problem they buy it, others seem more suspicious. I think with my language skills, knowledge of BKK and if I had an apartment in an OK area that I would be doing even better than I am now and I have no complaints about how I'm doing at the moment.

Messages In This Thread