rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle celebs hitting on your girl

How to handle celebs hitting on your girl

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:47 PM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:37 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2012 11:27 AM)Klasmatic Wrote:  

I have been dating this girl (solid 8-9) for about 2 months now and she works at a high end clothing store in our city. Almost daily, some local sports star or celeb comes in and shops there and since she is in charge of men's clothing, she has to help them. Well yesterday, a high profile athlete came in and she helped him for about an hour and afterwards he asked for her number. I'm not sure if she gave it to him or not, but she did text me and say "he did ask me for my number..."

that's all she said. This guy is a star MLB player and is obviously much higher status than me. Any ideas how I should handle this? I know this won't be the last time something like this happens. How the hell can I compete with this shit?

Its funny how you started three threads saying you are banging a 9 and saying you're game is better than your friends but in all the threads you come of as an ultra insecure beta guy.

I feel like i have to invite the purple monster again.

Hmmm, damn already responded I think you are right. Does seem kind of odd that a girl that hot who gets attention from celebs would be working in a clothing store.

Have you never been to a high-end clothing/department store? young hotties working all over the place. I don't get your statement...

Messages In This Thread