rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

The Busted Dudes Test for countries you've been to

Hello everyone, I live in Germany and have a Caucasian appearance, similar to Greeks, Spaniards, and French, although I am Turkish and don't look like the men from the Middle East. I am 1.85 m tall, invest a lot in my appearance and fitness, and would rate my looks as 7/10. In Germany, I rarely receive signs of interest from women, but I get many matches on online dating, without much interest from the women. I've read in this forum that attractiveness in Great Britain is often rated as 1, while in Germany it is rated 2-3. Is this because there are more attractive men in Great Britain than in Germany, or because women in Great Britain are more promiscuous than German women?

My further question is: If beautiful women date attractive men, does it mean they have a preference for attractive men, or that there are simply many attractive men there? Why is this question important to me? So that I know in which countries I, as an attractive man, have good chances with women. I speak only a few words of Spanish and can't dance well, so I believe that I wouldn't have good chances in Spain, where many attractive men are, who can dance well and look good. However, compared to Swedish and Finnish men, I am bolder, more direct, and not a beta. My English is average, and I have a strong accent. On the other hand, I thought that I could have good chances in Russia and Ukraine. There aren't as many attractive men there as in Spain, but I've read that particularly good-looking men can be at a disadvantage there. My guess is that most Russian women want to marry young and are afraid that the man will cheat on them. I suspect that I could have good chances with promiscuous women from Russia and Ukraine. Now the question is, which countries in the EU would be the easiest for me to seduce a woman?

Messages In This Thread