rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA

Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA

Is a U.S. citizen liable for child support to a woman in a foreign country (without a reciprocity law), to a child, even if there is no U.S. residency history of the woman or child? What is the mechanism? What is the enforcement?
Apparently, everything is gay now and the Hague past a 2007 Convention to further screw first-world fathers and reduce our birth rate with foreign women abroad.

I currently don't have a problem, but as time goes on and the calculations look more negative for kids in the U.S., I was open to the possibility of procreating abroad, marrying her there, keeping her and the kid there. I'm sure there are defects to this plan, legally, but I am too busy to parse and interrogate unscrupulous or incompentent lawyers at this preliminary stage.

Messages In This Thread
Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA - by nampa - 02-24-2024, 10:24 PM
RE: Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA - by Blackychan - 02-25-2024, 04:25 AM
RE: Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA - by gaynigga - 03-02-2024, 10:53 AM
RE: Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA - by Blackychan - 03-02-2024, 05:41 PM
RE: Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA - by gaynigga - 03-02-2024, 10:17 PM