rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread

The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread

(06-18-2023, 04:14 AM)PAG Wrote:  
(06-17-2023, 10:13 PM)Sandstorm Wrote:  
(06-16-2023, 05:31 PM)Battle Banana Wrote:  As most serious players have noticed, Asia is nowhere as good as 5-10 years ago. It used to be a heaven for sex-addicts : we only had to show up to meetup with sexy women, whereas now you will be happy to have sex with a 5 who already had sex with 100 digital nomads before you. Let's examine the main causes of Asia's downfall, especially of SEA's downfall. All of what I am going to write comes from my personal experience on the field, as well as from online experiments with fake online profiles that I made to reduce the bias.

- White males have become lower value -> The West used to be considered by Asians as a heaven of free speech and happiness. When the Covid farce showed up in 2020, the whole Third World suddenly understood that we were actually worse off than them. They all saw those youtube videos of "decomcratic" countries such as the uk and australia, where the police would treat its citizen like shit. What's more, shortly after the Covid farce, happened the Black Lives Matter, which lowered white males' value further down. I can tell you that in Thailand pre-covid, a black man would get death stared, whereas post-covid black men were more welcome than white men. And then, the inflation and Ukraine made asian newspaper mock us even more.

- Asians whave become richer -> Asian countries are growing very fast. When all the white males left Asia during Covid, it made Asian people realize that they actually don't need us.

- phone penetration explosion -> Tinder in Asia used to be a more niche thing. Not everyone had a smartphone, upper class women didn't mind using the app because it was "cool" (the proletarians didn't even know what Tinder was). Now everybody has a smartphone with internet even tuktuk drivers, so upper class women have stopped using it because they don't want to meddle with the average people. Now any cocksucking dark-skinned tattooed asian skank can meet a white guy from her Xiaomi phone.

- Social media penetration explosion -> Due to the phone penetration explosion, and Covid, social media apps are also now used by everybody. Which means that every Third World asian knows from Youtube and instagram that White countries aren't what they believed, that we are invaded by migrants, that white males are pussies, and that white males have no hesitation pussy begging with Third World women on instagram.

- match group is cashing in -> Match group went public in 2020. It gave free tinder passport during covid, so asian women got flooded by thousands of thirsty white guys who showered them with attention. Source? I saw first hand, 5s who had 1000s of matches with white guys who were higher value than them. Plus match group has changed CEO, they are money thirsty and scamming its male users, banning on sight, no longer giving matches, etc. In the past you would only get banned if you had been really insulting to some women (and AI didn't exist much yet, so easier to bypass the bans). Now? Ask a girl her weight and you're banned. Displease a girl during a date and you're banned. Also, Asian women are becoming more westernized and attuned to how dating apps work, so a higher percentage will report you.

- short term rent has become harder -> Airbnb went public in 2020, and they made lots of budget cuts during covid (eg : less customer service). Airbnbs became restricted in many countries, and even illegal in thailand for example, which increased the airbnb prices and made the whole experience more annoying due to scared landlords. Plus, more people (especially the asians who entered upper middle class) now want to taste the airbnb digital nomad lifestyle, so we have more demand and less offer.

TLDR : Asia is no longer worth it.

This is depressing... but I believe every point you made - yeah our Western governments are making us look like fucking fools on the world stage. Tranny shit, gay shit, feminst shit, BLM shit... just general ass-fuckery. I guess the solution is just to become the 1% or as close to it you can get and take it from there.

Very annoying, AirBnb - pretty unusable these days, maybe bit's days are numbered...

The majority of Asians are repulsed by right-wing nonsense. There are elderly white racist sex tourist who refuse to wear a mask in public, refuse to be vaccinated, die in the street, and pose a health risk. Asians view these people as disrespectful assholes. Donald Trump really did in it for white guys in Asia as he catered to the old, ignorant, and racist white voting block. Asians for the first time started thinking about racism. When Obama was president, the United States was viewed as a forward-thinking, tolerant nation. Open to all. So was most of Europe. There was excitement and energy in the air. I recall being in Europe when Obama was elected, and people were raving about how wonderful Americans are (remember, most of Europe and the rest of the world are left). Then, when Trump won the election, everything changed. People started looking at Americans as backwards idiots. People started thinking it was better just to stay where they are. When liberals ran shit it was all about inclusiveness and welcoming new people.

(01-25-2024, 09:08 PM)nampa Wrote:  
(06-16-2023, 05:31 PM)Battle Banana Wrote:  As most serious players have noticed, Asia is nowhere as good as 5-10 years ago. It used to be a heaven for sex-addicts : we only had to show up to meetup with sexy women, whereas now you will be happy to have sex with a 5 who already had sex with 100 digital nomads before you. Let's examine the main causes of Asia's downfall, especially of SEA's downfall. All of what I am going to write comes from my personal experience on the field, as well as from online experiments with fake online profiles that I made to reduce the bias.

- White males have become lower value -> The West used to be considered by Asians as a heaven of free speech and happiness. When the Covid farce showed up in 2020, the whole Third World suddenly understood that we were actually worse off than them. They all saw those youtube videos of "decomcratic" countries such as the uk and australia, where the police would treat its citizen like shit. What's more, shortly after the Covid farce, happened the Black Lives Matter, which lowered white males' value further down. I can tell you that in Thailand pre-covid, a black man would get death stared, whereas post-covid black men were more welcome than white men. And then, the inflation and Ukraine made asian newspaper mock us even more.

- Asians whave become richer -> Asian countries are growing very fast. When all the white males left Asia during Covid, it made Asian people realize that they actually don't need us.

- phone penetration explosion -> Tinder in Asia used to be a more niche thing. Not everyone had a smartphone, upper class women didn't mind using the app because it was "cool" (the proletarians didn't even know what Tinder was). Now everybody has a smartphone with internet even tuktuk drivers, so upper class women have stopped using it because they don't want to meddle with the average people. Now any cocksucking dark-skinned tattooed asian skank can meet a white guy from her Xiaomi phone.

- Social media penetration explosion -> Due to the phone penetration explosion, and Covid, social media apps are also now used by everybody. Which means that every Third World asian knows from Youtube and instagram that White countries aren't what they believed, that we are invaded by migrants, that white males are pussies, and that white males have no hesitation pussy begging with Third World women on instagram.

- match group is cashing in -> Match group went public in 2020. It gave free tinder passport during covid, so asian women got flooded by thousands of thirsty white guys who showered them with attention. Source? I saw first hand, 5s who had 1000s of matches with white guys who were higher value than them. Plus match group has changed CEO, they are money thirsty and scamming its male users, banning on sight, no longer giving matches, etc. In the past you would only get banned if you had been really insulting to some women (and AI didn't exist much yet, so easier to bypass the bans). Now? Ask a girl her weight and you're banned. Displease a girl during a date and you're banned. Also, Asian women are becoming more westernized and attuned to how dating apps work, so a higher percentage will report you.

- short term rent has become harder -> Airbnb went public in 2020, and they made lots of budget cuts during covid (eg : less customer service). Airbnbs became restricted in many countries, and even illegal in thailand for example, which increased the airbnb prices and made the whole experience more annoying due to scared landlords. Plus, more people (especially the asians who entered upper middle class) now want to taste the airbnb digital nomad lifestyle, so we have more demand and less offer.

TLDR : Asia is no longer worth it.

I'm sorry, my across the pond counterpart, but I'm not buying it. Granted, my time was only in E. Asia, but even with some clown living there with online work, there is a contradiction of numbers of English teachers, which were, by far, the main people working there back then. 

There are millions of Asian chicks there without access to Caucasian penis over there. Just being in our presence, exudes sexuality and fecundity. 

A better question, is--any Japan dudes on deck over there? What is the story these days?

Where do you recommend Nampa? I'm itching to get back to SEA for a little research into a few countries for potential homes but also I want to see Taiwan before any war breaks out in the region (unlikely to happen unless the Americans start it)

Would love to visit Japan but not for game, more for the country and culture.

China these days, I only want to go for the women but the country itself is Hell on Earth.

No interest in Korea.

What's good?

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Messages In This Thread
The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Battle Banana - 06-16-2023, 05:31 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-17-2023, 10:56 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-17-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Sandstorm - 06-17-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-18-2023, 04:14 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-18-2023, 04:36 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-18-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-18-2023, 10:19 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Sandstorm - 07-01-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 07-02-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Sandstorm - 11-17-2023, 12:54 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Tliplik - 06-19-2023, 12:23 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-19-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-19-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by whitemike - 07-01-2023, 07:56 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by wolpolo - 07-01-2023, 10:43 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by whitemike - 07-02-2023, 01:47 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Me in da hood - 07-02-2023, 01:56 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by whitemike - 07-02-2023, 02:35 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by wolpolo - 07-02-2023, 03:04 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-18-2023, 04:55 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-18-2023, 04:59 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-18-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-19-2023, 01:07 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-19-2023, 02:46 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-19-2023, 03:41 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-19-2023, 03:56 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-20-2023, 05:06 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Artique - 06-18-2023, 09:40 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Artique - 06-18-2023, 07:46 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Artique - 06-18-2023, 10:33 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-18-2023, 10:41 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-19-2023, 12:01 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-19-2023, 03:38 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-20-2023, 01:49 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-20-2023, 04:17 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-20-2023, 01:27 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Artique - 06-20-2023, 01:48 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by PAG - 06-21-2023, 02:01 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Ozzy - 06-20-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by BadwolfLives - 06-20-2023, 06:17 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Me in da hood - 07-02-2023, 12:32 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by wolpolo - 07-02-2023, 12:43 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Artique - 07-02-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by wolpolo - 07-02-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by nampa - 01-25-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread - by Sandstorm - 01-31-2024, 12:50 PM