rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European country with the most sluts?

European country with the most sluts?

(06-12-2023, 12:40 AM)Artique Wrote:  If it's a report "I could not close till the last night" or something like that, it's BS. If you wanna read a genuine report, read Ron's Helsinki trip report.

I think I'm all done with pickup, I can finally close this chapter of my life and move on.
I think I just needed to give an update, but after looking at all of this from 10 years on, I realize that this was never who I was or what I was about. I wanted to meet a nice girl, get married, and enjoy life with a best friend. I've done all that... so hanging around a bunch of guys that are still trying to add to their notch count... for what? I have nothing in common with anyone here anymore. These forums and this game are for people either stuck in a rut, just getting out of a bad situation, or sociopaths with no real goals in life. I'm not any of those.

Messages In This Thread