rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Riga - Latvia Datasheet

Vinny's Riga - Latvia Datasheet

(05-30-2023, 05:42 PM)Artique Wrote:  I'm leaving Riga and here is a short report for anyone interested in visiting. As mentioned Riga has some of the most beautiful women you will ever see visiting a Baltic capital of just 632.000. You literally see pretty women all the time, stunner after stunner. The bad thing is that there seems to be no interest in foreigners, no eye contact, no feminine energy in the atmosphere. It's like seeing model clones walking around with their friends and that's it.
I managed to get my flag though.
I matched with a local on Tinder on Saturday, but I was a bit tired from being out all day and returned to my airbnb early. She insisted on me going to a club to meet her, but I was so tired that I could not make any effort. She even said that it would be my lucky night and she would not meet me another day, but I did not go. It turned out I was right.
Two days later I texted her and we had the same Sunday plan: Jurmala. A date on the beach that quickly got out of control with heavy make outs on the beach and a handjob in front of beachgoers. We ended up in my airbnb and banged like there is no tomorrow.

I would recommend Riga to anyone who is willing to spend a month here at least. If you are into heavy drinking and clubbing, you will probably do well, this is how these people interact here, a bit like Scandinavian model. I'm not into this kind of gaming in my 40s, but you can try it. Daygame does not seem to work, but you can try it, especially if you are in your 20s. Most targets are quite young. The quality is here and in abundance, but it takes time and you must make an effort. Definitely check Jurmala, I checked it briefly, because my hands were full, but the beach was full of stunners.
I would have to agree with Vinny and Roosh though. Don't bang Latvia confirmed.

Not much interest in foreigners. So tinder is our best bet?

Messages In This Thread