rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Quote: (05-23-2019 06:55 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2019 06:04 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

Those of us who have banged over 100 girls know what a waste of time it was. Im a shell of a human, i have no soul, i simply cannot form a connection with a girl. All my 250 bangs have led me deeper and deeper into the hole. The guys that ive met on here are the same way, soul less shells, you can see it in their eyes and personality. I have legit told guys from here that they are soul less humans, ive insulted them to their faces and couldn't get them riled up. It haunted me seeing young guys with no direction or goals other than putting their penis into random holes. The player lifestyle is a road to a dark and lonely existence. Roosh is trying to save us from that. God bless you Roosh.

No, you're really just speaking for yourself here. Like everything else in life you can't assume everyone else have the same emotional responses you do to broadly similar "achievements" (eg. sleeping with a high number of women) and experiences.

Not all of us become depressed "shells of a human" by frequently indulging in activities we enjoy. Or for that matter by not believing in a god. Like most people many of us probably have doubts, concerns, ideas, aspirations, but depression and loneliness is not a given just by virtue (no pun intended I think) of being atheists who enjoy sex with a lot of women.

Not everyone is cut out for similar lifestyles. I'm quite sure living the life of a devout Christian for instance, wouldn't be for me (assuming I could be compelled to believe in what I consider fairy tales - even if they were fairy tales useful for building and structuring societies - which I probably cannot). That might actually make me a bit depressed.
I might get married and have kids some day - or I may not. But I don't think having had sex with over a hundred women is going to be the deciding factor in that, and certainly not in my general happiness.

It's really funny because if you say "sleeping around is bad for you" to some demented girl who banged 50 guys she responds in the same way.

"You don't know me!"

"Speak for yourself!"

"I am happy!"

You thinking that having more sex partners than 99% of men in HUMAN HISTORY has no cost and that you'll just ease into family life with no problems afterwards shows exactly why Roosh had to make this change.

Messages In This Thread