rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bitcoin (BTC) thread

The Bitcoin (BTC) thread

Quote: (05-11-2019 10:23 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

This maximalist Bitcoin eating everything theory that is talked about online is not convincing. Greed is human nature and I just don't see this being upended in the next 3 years before the next bear market. When BTC price stabilises you'll see people throw money into alts as they've done for a decade.

In any case the market looks incredibly bullish and it's hard to deny that right now. I'm really glad I abandoned hyperwave theory. Outside of the Tone Vays retard circle all the smart people abandoned it when we saw BTC close above 5k on the weekly chart. Earlier in the thread I said 10-12k BTC before halvening but seeing 7k this early makes me think maybe ATH is possible too.

Translation: get into crypto soonish if you already haven't. You'll be up by May next year on your investment if you stick to BTC or the top alts.

Altcoins will not age well. Bitcoin is a protocol and has the most liquidity, longest running, biggest network effects, etc. You guys will figure it out eventually. Just because your shitpost has 5 likes and mine had 0, doesn't mean you are right. Time will tell.

Messages In This Thread