rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Thanks Kaotic for sharing these great points

The group of guys that nurtured this space up from the early days have largely graduated out of the forum and are no longer as active as things have changed. However, the new audience is in as great a need as ever of red pilled wisdom on the way to whatever relationship with women they have. Would be a shame to remove the valuable knowledge and deprive new audiences of these very relevant learnings. Straight up banning topics is a real drag.

Quote: (Today 03:16 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Not happy at all about these rule changes. (Hear me out)

Clearly this is selfish thinking on my part and I fully admit it but I'm going to keep things real.

I'll simply say this about the Roosh's changes - ya'll have to remember this dude has been through ALOT of shit.

From the media demonizing him, being detained, threatened (his family also), and having to watch his sister die in one of the worst ways possible.

None of us know what's going through his head.

When Roosh took the white pill earlier, it was only natural it was going to affect the forum sooner or later.

Embracing a religion in a time of need or when something traumatic happens isn't my bag, but neither is religion since it has it own hypocrisy and faults.

Religion can do some amazing and terrible things to a person.

This is a spiritual journey and a leap of faith, compared to logical step.

As long as it isn't pushed on others, I'm cool with that, unfortunately the new rules are going to do this along with censoring the conversation.

I understand this is a private forum, I'll respect that decision to change.

However this forum was much "ours" as well with fantastic posters and their amazing goldmine posts.

In this case you might as well start a new forum with a clean slate, just like you would when finding god and salvation. (Whorehouse into a church example)

One of my favorite things to do on this forum is help fellow men be able to do good with women.

It didn't matter if it was a ONS, plate, GF, fiance, or wife.

Men deserve to be in the know, be aware, and how to handle themselves in any given situations, not just relationships.

To not have this forum as a tool, is handicapping the good men who just want to find a good woman.

I love giving back so much because this forum helped me so much when I found it in 2013 after I dumped a girl that I was in a one sided relationship with.

I have to side with the men arguing that in this day and age, if you don't know how to deal with women outside of marriage, your marriage is fucked from Day 1.

Restricting the conversation to only marriage or an LTR isn't going to do men a favor by putting the cart before the horse.

It also goes against male human biology to not want fuck multiple women and sow your seed. (Not advising you blast in very single girl).

The dudes on here "shaming" players are morons, there's plenty of guys out there happy and single. It's not a life of degeneracy.

Don't play that holier than thou bullshit.

If you're not happy, that's your OWN damn fault for not building a life that makes YOU happy, PERIOD.

Doesn't matter what your age is.

Don't be mad because you didn't get your shit together and a girl didn't touch your pee pee.

I must be the old blood on here, ironically I've been working on my career and body, I've made great strides in both.

I've dropped some plates, I haven't been on dates or new notches in the last few months, because pussy is pussy.

I've actually taken an interested, well maybe a daydream about locking down a legit woman - but I'm working on myself first - priorities.

Then again, there's nothing llike chasing down new pussy and meeting new and exciting women.

Unfortunately with these changes I predict there will be an exodus of members from the forum and/or less posting with the new rules.

For the ones who leave, I suggest you archive your work or posts that are you commandments, get other forum members contact info, make your own tribes, etc.

I've met alot of great men on here, some I'd call close friends and we continue to have meet ups regardless of what changes on here.

What I do urge you guys to remember is there's guys that were just like us who are looking for help to better themselves and better themselves with women.

Now more than ever they NEED a forum like us.

I just hope we aren't going to start deleting thousands of posts that contained gold from valued members.

Messages In This Thread