rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Quote: (Today 02:26 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Just my two cents:

In my opinion it’s a betrayal to the guys who have helped built and made this forum what it is today. Not to mention the guys who have supported him financially through book sales and whatnot.

I completely understand that people change and he wants out. Lots of my childhood friends and best buds/PUAS have moved on. I wholeheartedly respect that. Roosh also is the object of hatred in many places and he’s probably still banned in the UK. Having a target on your back all the time is not a nice life.

I think he should sell the forum with stipulations in a contract the forum be renamed and his posts deleted.

This sanctuary and place of self-improvement will now be ripped away from us and other future men who need or seek help getting women they feel they deserve.

Not all of us are here just to “bang” chicks and bounce. I don’t even participate in the I just laid thread for this reason.

Finally, from my observations women stick together more than men and this is one of the many reasons that they are always one step ahead of us and we always need “game” to catch up.

What a motherfucking shame.
I agree. Would it not be better to pass ownership of the forum to someone else, preferably someone you trust, and switch to a donation-based setup to cover hosting fees? I’m sure men — myself included — who gain great value from the content here would contribute.

Messages In This Thread