rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Quote: (Today 02:13 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

How many aging players live a life full of regret at 40+ knowing that they never started a family and wasted their life with meaningless fornication? Virtually 100% of them. All roosh is doing is attempting to remove the sickness that a lot of guys have and prevent them from making decisions theyll regret later. I only wished you did this 6 years sooner roosh, I probably would have had a loving wife and kids by now. Dont let the haters dissuade you, you made the RIGHT decision.

I have no concern whatsoever with Roosh's embrace of a traditional lifestyle and his wish to create a space where like-minded people can discuss it. In fact, I applaud it. I don't think he's gone off the "deep end", although it's certainly a novel development.

I do think that, overall, it's a denial of human nature and doing more harm to men overall than good for it to entirely dominate the forum. While it's certainly not a natural monopoly, it has become a de facto monopoly on places where men can talk about male things and hard realities of men's lives in peace, disagreeing but sharing diverging viewpoints and learning something from our collective experience. I think this change will be a significant loss to both young men and men struggling with failed marriages.

This is why I suggest that a dedicated forum for the development of a wholesome family household, where wholesome thinking can be shared, would be a better place for these rules. However, it's certainly his call.

Quote: (Today 02:23 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

This forum can still be about game, but applied to the goal of meeting a future wife and discussing the qualities we should look for, or how to raise good children, etc. It doesnt have to be about all the degenerate subjects prevalent on this forum. I cant even read this forum in my place of work because all threads are about fornicating, partying, sex, notch counts, its ridiculous.

Somehow, I sincerely doubt refocusing on traditional Christian marriage is going to make it significantly less likely to get us fired.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread