rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Quote: (Today 01:19 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

This will undoubtedly cause people to leave, but I feel it will attract higher quality men - especially those who are married and are happy with their marriages.

I think you mean older and different.

I pity the 42 year old guy who's wife divorces him, and he doesn't have RVF for him to get back on the training wheels.

^----that's who this effects.

I was a divorced 30ish year old who's wife left me. I didn't go off the deep end. I wasn't out being a degenerate. I simply needed to get better at attracting women. And we all know what attracting women means. It doesn't mean her saying "oooh he's cute" or getting a girl to have drinks, or getting a girl to come back to your place. Or making out. Or heavy petting.

We all know the true test of attracting women.

The sale ain't final until the ink has dried (hehe).

And I'm glad the forum was there as I stumbled my way through that process.

Again, Roosh's choice, and from my end, it won't make much difference. And I think it can serve most of that purpose without the full-on sex and hooking up. But not entirely.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread