rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

It’s natural to change as you get older. For example I am married with kids now, and no longer chase women as I did in my younger days.

There is still a lot of good information on this forum that can be applied to married life. If you get right down to it, it’s about behaviour and interaction.

A lot of men don’t know how to be men. They’ve grown up in single mother homes and raised by the leftist education system. It took me several disastrous relationships, and my entire youth to figure this out. There were no forums like this in those days. I was already in my early 30’s when it all clicked for me.

The constant in all my relationship failures was me trying to please my woman, give her what she said she wanted, and the goalposts always moving regardless of what I did. It took me about 15 years to finally clue in and more or less say “fuck all that”.

So this forum can get you to that place without the wasted years of trial and error. There is a lot of good that can be extracted from this database of knowledge.

I can’t help but think this is all a hoax and somehow related to the upcoming tour though.

Messages In This Thread