rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Russia Thread

The Russia Thread

Quote: (Yesterday 04:26 AM)Bogart Wrote:  

^ solid - I am also thinking of doing this, albeit for a 6 month stint instead.

I know this is the russia thread but have you considered Kiev or Minsk? While not Moscow or SP I’d probably put these as viable locations above 2nd tier Russia - but I’ve only seen Sochi and Kaliningrad so cant claim authority.

Another alternative would be to do an intro course initially in one city for 6 months then move to another local?

I've been to both recently and they are definitely better than 2nd tier Russia *city wise*. That said, I will not go back to Ukraine (as for the reasons, I explained them in Ukraine thread and won't get to them here). Regarding Minsk, I liked it but ever since they introduced this 30 days visa free regim, hordes of sex tourists are going there mostly from one particular region and we all know what happens when these guys start to go to a country. I think Minsk and Belarus is going to be ruined soon if not already.

Messages In This Thread