rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventure or Money? and life options for those in their mid 20's. Advice please

Adventure or Money? and life options for those in their mid 20's. Advice please

I'm 25 and I chose the adventure route. I equipped myself with a skill/trade that allows me to find work quickly when I return home. I travel 3 - 4 months of the year then return home, work and save for the next trip. I find this approach keeps me grounded and the travelling experience fresh everytime.

The digital nomad life is highly over fantasied. Unless you have a skill that translates well into a remote position or have reached an expert level knowledge in a skill. Then dont waste your time.

You will spend your time sitting in a cafe trying to bootstrap a shitty business idea in a high oversaturated market. Its doomed to failure. Everyone and there aunty is trying to open a drop shipping store these days. Importing shite from china with no knowledge of how to actually run ad campaigns or market their low quality products.

Yours 20's are meant for bold undertakings and adventure. These are your prime years. If you wait too long the moment will pass and before you know it you are in your mid 30's and that youth spring in you step and that call to adventure has passed. Only to be replaced by a want for stability & routine.

Only one thing worse than being 40 and broke. Thats being 40 with regrets of not making the most of your younger days. 40 isnt the new 20 im afraid. 40 is still 10 years from 50... Then it may as well be over lets be hoenst lol

Messages In This Thread