rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Quote: (05-21-2019 03:11 AM)Poseidon Wrote:  

@Visigoth
I think that response might have been meant for someone else.

I'll chime in on the "Instagram model" part though. The reality is most instagram models of the "slutty thirst trap" variety are glorified prostitutes.
Why ply your trade on the streets and clubs, if you can display the "goods" on the internet, for high end "clients" to browse and order at inflated prices?
Politician aides no longer have to go through a pimp to get hot girls for their bosses on "business trips." Just browse instagram and hook it up.

The ones who make legitimate money on instagram do product placements, shout outs and promos. Sometimes club appearances and event hosting, if they have enough of a fan base.

I concur what Poseidon said above. There are tons and tons of hot East African girls who are going for trips to Dubai and surrounding shit countries every other month. They will say they go buy clothes or whatnot, but in reality, they are just prostitutes (or "sugarbabes"). This really is a cancer in society, where prostitution has become completely normalized. In West Africa, it is the same, but much more on a local level with corrupt politicians and elites ordering these girls where in East Africa the market is a bit bigger.

Part of this problem exists because the notion of 'love' is very weak in Africa. It is surprising sometimes with African ladies to see how little they care about it. Sex is a trade between men and women, they offer their body, men offer financial support. Several countries are also (semi) polygamic, so the step to the above-described phenomena is a lot easier then. They are already asking for money from guys and they are already fucking several guys at once, why not do it on a higher level and get paid more by Arabs? On top of that, where in the West someone would still frown on this behavior if it is too obvious, in Africa these girls are seen as entrepreneurs, taking care of their family and living the dream of being able to travel abroad. No slut-shaming here, outside some countries (Ethiopia comes to mind). Needless to say, they still all end up as narcissistic attention whores with a thousand cock stare but hey, better than living in African ghetto perhaps.

Final note: I do manage to fuck many of these girls for free (in Kenya as well without problem) and they are gorgeous no doubt, so definitely not all is lost in Africa. The offer is still much higher than the demand for young Western guys with game and financial means. My understanding of these dynamics do not come from me participating in them, but rather from having these girls on Facebook/Instagram and seeing their lifestyle after I banged them.

Messages In This Thread