rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Quote: (05-29-2010 05:22 PM)madmongol Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2010 12:08 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

English: a step above from american but again, didn't feel much love and in fact, got the distinct impression they were giving me the 'who's this chinaman think he is' vibe

I am surprised you didn't get any play from British chicks...I hate to generalized but they are among the easiest girls for non white guys to bang. You don't even need to Game them, they Game you. Either way, great post.

P.S. Can you break down your experience in Russia a little bit more?

well i wont say i didnt get play. i had my opportunities and one was ready to go home with me -- but she was a mediocre blonde and seemed like the town slut. not my thing. other girls also put themselves on offer to me but they were straight up fat. i try to keep my standards up as much i can.

russia was all about facebook for me. had a friend, and met her friends through her, so didnt do any cold pickups at all. but the russian girls i did were super super hot. like head turning, slow down traffic hot. the looks on guys' faces when they saw me walking with these girls, with that post sex glow on our faces, was either pure shock or pure anger. russian girls have the best bodies. i wouldnt go back because i dont like russians. too many racist dickheads.

oh, and there was the czech student girl. really cute, realy beautiful eyes, pale white skin, and i ran into her in the middle of the night because she had locked herself out of the flat she and her friends were staying in, and they were out partying somewhere when she lost them. so we just eat, go to my place, and sleep. and then as soon as we kind of lie down to sleep, i just tear off her panties and shove it inside her. and she smiles. just did her every which way, mouth, legs, etc and came in her mouth (she swallowed), then she left the next day. man, i just love europe.

also did lithuanians who were on vacation outside lithuania. these girls just straight up stare when theyre into you, and they were into me. both blondes, i cant help it, i just cant resist the blondes and i give them bonus points.

more later.
Thanks a lot for the breakdown. The Russians I met in NY tend to be rather binary, they are either the coolest guys in the room or the biggest dicks in ages. Its like there are no middle ground with them.
The racist incidents were they more verbal or did it escalate into full physical confrontations?

Messages In This Thread