rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She didnt let me have a second bang

She didnt let me have a second bang

Quote: (05-19-2019 10:32 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Even if you are experienced, if a girl doesn’t like your sex style you might get stymied for future erotic endeavors.

I throw down the same rough, dirty-talking dominant fuck style with all girls. A percentage of them simply do not jive with it, which is fine.

Because a percentage also going absolutely apeshit for it, and I’d rather kick it with a girl who is down for the same fuck style as me than one who isn’t compatible.

I’ve told the story on here before how I was fucking a girl for the second time, talking dirty and she started crying. Wtf??

Another time a girl straight up told me, “stop. get off me.” Ok, fine, my dick isn’t for you. Then I meet my last LTR and our fuck styles fit perfectly.

Keep working on your fuck game and read the sex resources discussed on here. Lower libido girls might be more forgiving of a weak dick and thus better to practice with.

Im apparently still meeting her this week and I will try to go for the bang again. But at this point I dont really care, I simply must thank her for being my "first bang" since my confidence has skyrocketed since that day.

I managed to bang another girl yesterday (I was drunk as fuck so sex wasnt good again haha) , and im meeting another one this weekend. I dont know what am I doing right this time, seems to be the confidence. My dryspell is finally broken.

Not sure if its luck or what, maybe going direct was the trick all along.

In fact this girl came home while I was having a terrible hangover after banging another girl the day before. Maybe she sensed it or something. Altought she was down to meet me again this next week.

Messages In This Thread