rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Valencia, Spain

DATA SHEET: Valencia, Spain

I was there last week-end with some friends.
Regarding the local talent, I would describe most of the girls I saw as "Chonis". 90% of the guys I saw are the typical "macarra" (pimp) i.e Tattoos, super skinny jeans/shorts, CR7 haircut and sneakers. The drug consumption is intense for both men and women. A taxi told us that many young girls he takes back home at 6am are sniffing and telling stories like they let guys touch their pussy for free drinks.
We started the night at La Marina, a beach club with mainly Techno/House music and many guiris (foreigners).
We then went to Acuarela which is close to La Marina and in front of the beach. They have several rooms, one of them with Reggaeton music. Here the public is quite young (18-23 ). Funny thing is that all the girls I tried to talk to almost hit me back. Whenever I saw a cute girl passing by I took her hand (gently not in an aggressive way) to talk to her. They all reacted with a super pissed look and shouting at me. I thought I was a rapist. #METOO
On saturday evening we spent the evening back at la Marina. It was full and I saw many foreigners (mainly English). But the ratio wasn't that great. I also saw some stunners in mini skirt and high heels with a photograph, but a local guy told me these girls come for half an hour, do a couple of shots and then post it in IG.
The night we went to a very nice club called L'Umbracle it's near the city of Art and sciences. The view is cool. From there we went downstairs to the MYA club. There are 2 rooms, one with house music the other with Hip-Hop/ Reggaeton. The hip-hop room was packed but the ratio was terrible. There again if you go to the bathrooms you'll see many people taking drugs. Girls were ok but I didn't see anything spectacular. We went back upstairs and tried to open different set, no luck once again. Most of the girls in L'Umbracle are foreigners.

Messages In This Thread