rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Capture Social and Economic Background

SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Capture Social and Economic Background

Quote: (05-16-2019 06:57 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Why won't someone stand up to these fuckers? Are they really that powerful?

They really are. President Trump should pull funding from higher education. Over here in IL we have Urban Prep Academies a school that caters to black male teenagers. Their selling point is 100% of their seniors get accepted into college. They even have public ceremonies where their grads declare the college they go. Like others have stated college is outdated but we always have to get that feel good story about oppressed minorities rising to the top. White liberals lap this crap up. In reality since the job market is so tough don't be surprised when that college grad ends up serving drinks at your local bar. I've known engineers that have a hard time finding jobs in their fields. I can't relive my life again but if I had the chance I wouldn't have gone to college.

Trades and tech is where it's at if you don't want to go to college. AI/tech is advancing rapidly so problem with trades is 10 years from now those jobs won't exist.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread