rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What next? After first bang and "ghosting"

What next? After first bang and "ghosting"

Quote: (05-13-2019 01:33 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

I should stop overthinking, i texted her she answered almost instantly and shes crazy over meeting me, Told her to come to my place this weekend which she will, and she wants to see me again before, so I guess we will have some small date before (wont be able to bang because of logistics tho)

It's hard but you have to stop giving a fuck about your performance. If you make it a big deal, it'll become a big deal. I still ocassionally struggle with ED but with experience I'm getting better at dealing with it.

Until you manage a better abundance mentality and get better at sex, it's a hit or miss whether the girl will stay so you do have to be prepared for that eventuality. Preferably by increasing your options.

If she does disappear, realise that it's just your ego taking a hit. Sex is a skill and you can't expect to be a pro without practise.

My main advice for dealing with ED is that you initially focus on taking deep breaths, gain awareness of the situation and then focus your attention on her tits, ass or other asset that usually turns you on the most. Cuddle with her, finger her, get her to lick your balls, whatever but don't try and force the erection, has the opposite effect.

Messages In This Thread