rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going to change my situation

Going to change my situation

Here are some good things to contemplate on: you can change your world by changing your words and calling things that are not, as thou they were. There are opposite ends of spectrum on these two ideas, but if you stay in the middle and meditate on these two ideas...your life greatly will change.

Words have power, they paint pictures. And one of the very most important things that you can do is have an honest and healthy image of yourself. When you have a good self image, you cultivate a sense of self worth. It shows in everything that you do. And one of the best ways to do this is to speak with your mouth. You have to say it and mean it.

The other subject I mentioned is calling things that are not, as though they were. And this ties into changing your world, by changing your mouth. When you set your mind to something and say that you will have it. You normally will. And this works in both good things and bad. For instance; you say you always have bad luck. You never get any good breaks. Nothing ever works out. There is just no hope for you. Guess what? Your mouth just spoke your destiny. But when you start flipping the script, when you start realizing that there is more than one possibility or outcome. You will have what you say!

I will use my ownself as an example. I had alot of things happen to me. I listened to people tell me that I was a bad person. I had these things happen to me. I got fat. I got bitter. I had no hope. But then I started to wake up. I saw other people change their situations. I started reading things. Listening to speaches and seminars on youtube. I decided that I would get out of the hole I dug for myself. I might fall back in it, trying to get out. But I was going to do it. I learned to call the things that are not, as though they were.

I told myself that I have the ability to change my life. My health is coming back. I will have a good attitude. I will learn to not be the person I was. I have possibilities. I have good breaks and good things happen to me. I was given the ability to get out of almost any situation I had gotten myself into. I was in a pit, but I am getting out.

And you can do the same things. Change your words and you will change your world. Call your destiny, everything that you ever wanted to do or become. And it will come to you. But you have to want it. Meditate on it, day and night. Have patience. Do not give up. Seek it and it will come.

Messages In This Thread