rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Currently single, but wanting to start a family within next 18 months

Currently single, but wanting to start a family within next 18 months

I do encounter skepticism from locals. Ethnic Estonians are quite tribal folks. They accept me and also keep me at arms length. This is a reality of expat life. It takes strong intestinal fortitude to succsessfully expatriate. To combat this I am becoming fluent in Estonian which usually brings my tighter into social circles. I also am involved with organic food and argriculture, combat sports, hunting clubs and network and make friends and form alliances through local, masculine, male centric comraderie. . .

Ive been here going on 6 years. Back and forth and also living nomadicly internationally in Colombia, Mexico, Ukraine etc. The first few years I was a single playboy. Things progressed with plates and my daughter arrived, thus accelerating my marital reality.

I found owning a motorcycle stashed in Estonia and visiting for the baltic summers was an incredible ROI for a young location independant intl playboy. I try to escape to the med for the brutal winters.

Messages In This Thread