rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moved to a new country and struggling

Moved to a new country and struggling

Quote: (05-13-2019 02:14 AM)Dart Wrote:  

Thanks, Outback. I read your reply several times. It’s given me much to think about.

Ive not been to China but may be moving their shortly.

I'm in rural Vietnam.

The one word I've heard for the men here is 'brazen'. They're always cracking onto any girl they see.

The women know nearly everyone in town and are known to people in town.

That face that people make when they see a dead body or a hideous car wreck, just expressionless staring. Thats what me and the girls I've been out with here get.
People slow their bikes down and stare.

Old men come up within a couple of feet of my dates' faces.
Get food thrown at us.
Insults thrown.

All the time the young men are calling out at all the chicks, whether they are alone or in company.

Things like negging and teasing wash off of these chicks. Western men are there to be used for attention only, messaging alot, maybe dates in public.

Traveller Kai does a pretty lengthy data sheet - thread-38876.html

On first reading dating in China sounds like an assault course that only 007 could pass.

Thing that stands out:

Service industry girls and working class girls are unreliable and will flake.

Interesting because I thought that the difference in perceived status would make them more likely prospects.

It chimes with my experience in provincial Vietnam; a foreigner is a source of amusement to be exploited. Locals CAN be very friendly and generous but a foreigner is not someone to be taken seriously romantically (unless by abandoned single mothers).

The exception is a whole bunch of skanks that you wouldn't want to touch with your dick. And my neighbours daughter who is very sweet but built like a cube.

When I brought my first chick round in the early morning dusk the whole street was talking about it later that morning.
The neighbours told their daughter that she could start bringing her regular boyfriend around again.
No point in them concealing him from that foreigner anymore.

Messages In This Thread