rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging College Freshman in 2019 and Beyond

Banging College Freshman in 2019 and Beyond

Quote: (05-12-2019 07:48 PM)Klan Killer Wrote:  

How old are you? If I were you I'd develop as strong of a Tinder/Bumble as you can and go from there. Your other options are day gaming and night gaming, which have their own issues. Day gaming on college campuses can be fruitful if you know what you're doing, but if you're working a 9-5 it can be difficult to fit into your schedule. Night game can be okay depending on where you are, but a lot of college bars are extremely social circle focused.

For random bangs online dating is probably the way to go, that or somehow manage to daygame the shit out of campus in the first couple of weeks of school.

I think your plan is pretty good, I'd just make sure to create as aesthetic of a dating profile as you can.

Almost 30 yrs old...

But people usually guess my age is 24-25

Yes I plan to daygame college campuses hard in the first 2-4 weeks of school...

And in terms of "aesthetic" tinder/bumble profile ...do you just mean make it good in general...or did you have something specific you meant by that?

Right now my tinder plan is to erase my current one (I've been mass swiping right...which I've heard triggers Tinder's algorithm and matches you will lower quality girls) and start a new one with my best DHV photos and a cocky / funny bio...

Any photo advice on those? (would also be relevant to IG I suppose)

Messages In This Thread