rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top shelf single mothers - thoughts?

Top shelf single mothers - thoughts?

Here's the thing about kids. You can like her kids all you want, but kids are EXPENSIVE. I know full well dealing with college debt coming in, the last and biggest ticket item of parenthood (since I really don't want to saddle my daughter with it if possible). On a pragmatic level, single moms can't avoid thinking about that when scoping out partners. I know what you're saying. Even if the ex husband is paying child support, that's just what the law grants her and women easily piss through that rather than spend it responsibly.

Fool around with single moms all you like but don't marry them unless you're independently wealthy and feeling very generous. And if you go the more casual route, don't expect the relationship to last long as few single moms aren't holding out for a new provider whether they admit it at first or not. So it's all got a short shelf-life which is sort of a downer from start to finish.

Messages In This Thread