rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get over it?

How to get over it?

Don, it's going to be okay.

Even the most top "alpha dark triad hardcore player" will lose the hottest girl in his rotation and get hurt by it.

Dalaran is right, being attached and having feelings for a girl is very natural and is normal, you're fine.

Geo & Heavy have the right mindset here: You can't be mad at a girl you didn't lock down and is just a plate.

Remember this line and remember this well:

"It's not your pussy, it's just your turn"

ESPECIALLY when you're spinning plates and aren't locking women down.

You can be upset she fucked another guy and she moved on, but you can't be pissed at her for it.

You can't come here and say you both love each other but want each other to be free.

That's BULLSHIT, that's not how it works.

You guys weren't in love, you were in lust, and fucking around on the side.

You're 25 dude, you've got plates, and you've got your whole life ahead of you.

You are NOT on step 0 or 1.

-You landed a hot chick
-You have plates
-You obviously have enough game to pull MORE girls.

Sitting around and moping and crying about it aint' gonna do shit.

Lick your wounds and get back out there when you're better.

Go workout, get ahead at your job, or look for a better job, travel, get a hobbie.

Whatever you want to do or ideas you have in your head to better yourself, go channel that hurt/sadness/etc into energy that's useful.

I've had to dump probably what could've been a serious candidate for a wife, I've dumped a few girls who were in love with me, one just happened a few months ago where she wanted to get really serious, because she had another offer, and I said no and let her go.

Once you accept the fact that you can get hurt in relationship BUT you know you'll be fine and can over it, the faster you'll be able to heal quicker and move on.

Everyday you wake up, YOU'RE IMPROVING!

Remember, you'll be fine brother!

Messages In This Thread