rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Student in Germany - Any Advice?

Asian Student in Germany - Any Advice?

Quote: (05-08-2019 08:31 AM)Atom89 Wrote:  

if you're a good looking Asian guy you can do it. Dress well, groom well, have a good hairstyle. The key is good social, conversation skills.

I know from experience English females are open. I don't know about German women.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHA
Ilusionist do not listen to him hahahaHAAHAHAA

Quote: (05-06-2019 06:46 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Spaniard....I don't agree with everything you said but 1 and 2 is super fucking funny and partly true.

If I were you I'd leverage my school connections to the absolute hilt and run social circle game like there is no tomorrow.

Yes, he is telling the truth there, it is all about social circle, which is why "game" is a relative thing here really… I had a friend with 0 game and complete dyel body, balding, glasses, patchy beard, short, poor, no status… but he had the most stunning nubile blonde sweet feminine girl. Why? Social circle, they simply got paired by a family member. So now we know why Roosh has no book about Germany. It is like Denmark Im afraid. EDIT: I have seen so many ugly men with hot women simply because they were to the same high school, or are from the same town, or whatever. German women are total NPCs, they do what is socially allowed in each circumstance they happen to be in each moment. Zero critical thinking.

By the way, Kirdiesel, what do you not agree with? How partly true, how not entirely true? I have lived in Bayern and in NRW, visited many other cities including Dresden and Berlin.

Messages In This Thread