rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dangers of "Settling Down" at 40+

Dangers of "Settling Down" at 40+

I'll also post another anecdote of the "player lifestyle" in NYC.

I'm related to a guy, about 60 years old now. He's worth $10-20 million, retired 10 years, great looks, tall, looks much younger, top notch game and lifestyle.

I've known him for nearly 30 years. He's committed to the "player life." Serial monogamy with occasional cheating, one night stands in between relationships, etc. I'd put him in the top 5% of men his age, easily.

I used to think he was so cool, his lifelong player life, the way he went from woman to woman without committment. But then once I took the red pill and looked at his dating history, he had only one market: early to late 30's 6-8 woman looking for commitment. I realized that in the sample period that I was looking at (40-60 yr old extremely good looking game aware multimillionaire), he never cracked the top shelf of women. He got in one LTR with a 28 year old 6 when he was about 50. Good pull, but not exactly motivating to continue the player lifestyle into my 40's and 50's if I have the ability to lock down a 20 year old 8 right now, a market I've never seen him get.

That market, that early to late 30's market looking for commitment will pretty much always be available to a high value self improving male. A hot 20 year old will not.

Messages In This Thread