rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get over it?

How to get over it?

Quote: (05-09-2019 12:45 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

That’s the thing, I do visualize it and it does disgust me. But it channels into anger not passion or motivation. That anger does make me hit the weight room hard but the gym eventually closes. I know I’m making excuses for her.

I'm a young man, it shouldn't be me to tell you this but guys need to learn how to control their emotions.

That does not mean not having them, but harnessing the torrents of emotions like a windmill channelling the forces of nature to turn it into something productive, instead of letting it blow your roof off.

We all have been where you are, otherwise we wouldn't be on this side of the internet. Throw your self-pity out of the window.

Here's my side of the story if it motivates you. I was 22 and stupid at the time. If I could do this there's no reason you can.

In the end, the question is, what are you willing to sacrifice? Are you gonna just use that anger to punch bag and lift weight? Or will you channel it into one single, overiding purpose to better your life in every aspect so that such "betrayal" would eventually seem as tiny as insignificant as dust on the wind on your long life time of conquest.

First step is to wake up and stop lying to yourself. Admit that you suck with girls otherwise you would not post on an anonymous internet forum about a wild girl you caught feeling for. This is completely normal and if you let your ego fuck you up here you will just be forever caught in the vicious circle of self-denial and failure. Acknowledgement that shit has to change is the first step to, well, change shit.

Good luck,

thread-43725.html

Quote:Quote:

Christmas 2013 Long story short, the "angel" I've been pining over is a narcissistic Lucifer-daughter who slept with both my Sensei and my "best" buddy at the time, while she keeps rejecting me. When that buddy laughed at me for the texts I sent her that she showed him, I became enraged.

That was the moment I couldn't take it anymore.

I swore in the cold dark of night in my empty room that I will never know such humiliation again. That I will never give my dignity to a girl like that. That I will do whatever it takes at any price to get better with girls. I would commit all my existence to become someone people respect and look up to, and not a pathetic beta who needs pity and comfort.

I stopped hanging out with those people and set out on my own. I needed a way to meet and get better with girls. I joined salsa dancing and my game and dance progress are almost linked together. I worked out harder, trained harder and spent hours and $ learning style.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread