rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dangers of "Settling Down" at 40+

Dangers of "Settling Down" at 40+

Quote: (05-09-2019 09:27 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Age gaps are not a big deal unless you're in a social/community situation where it's specifically frowned upon but these days society is so fractured that simply being in a monogamous marriage is seen as living the prude life.

When I say men shouldn't wait until 40 to settle down I mean it for a number of reasons I've listed elsewhere but regardless of how old a man is I still think he should make a go of finding a decent woman to settle down with and bear him some children. If you're 40 and you can reliably find an 18 year old virgin 8 to do that with then I applaud you but if you're 25 and your plan is to find an 18 year old virgin 8 when you hit 40 then I tend to think you're being a bit optimistic. I know guys with decent looks, excellent game and decent prospects trying to nail down a worthwhile woman for marriage and children and they're not painting a rosy picture. Neither is Roosh for that matter.

I suspect that some guys fall into the same trap that women do and think that because they can get a slutty 8 to fuck them that they can invariably get a traditional 8 to marry them. It's not true for women and it's not true for men either. Some get lucky but we never like to ascribe our victories to luck, do we?

I want to thank BB for providing his usual stellar input above. I've never read a post of his that wasn't worth framing on a wall. Listen to him and listen good.

It's not any easier for a 25yr old to find a worthwhile woman for marriage.

A traditional-values 8 is scarce in 2019. You're competing with elites when you get into 8+ territory for LTRs.

Age has little to do with it.

Guys like Roosh who are not societal elites, rich, or extraordinarily goodlooking might have to find a young 6-7 to settle down with. Its not really settling imo. Most 8+ are not wife material anyways.

Messages In This Thread