rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

genital warts

genital warts

Quote: (05-07-2019 03:26 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2019 06:56 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

I got genital warts sometime last year, i think this is the most common STD and something like 90% of sexually active ppl have it, and given that ive fucked about 250 girls ive probably had it for a while. Well i developed symptoms last year and pretty much knew what it was but I only had two small, round warts..they almost looked like skin tags and didnt have the "cauliflower" texture some do. Anyway i pretty much left it untreated and kept fucking girls as usual. It wasnt until one super hot girl, a solid 8, called me out when she noticed my warts..needless to say it was fucking embarrassing and she said she wasnt comfortable fucking me and left the room. LOL!!
I finally went to my doctor and he prescribed podofilox solution, which is a two week treatment. well i tried it and it didnt really work, the warts were smaller but still there and it also irritated the surrounding skin so for a while they looked worse. I gave up of podofilox and was planning to get cryosurgery, then i stumbled on this wart removal product on amazon and read the reviews which were good, so i decided to give it a shot. Its called "wart and mole vanish" costs $70 and i pretty much just followed the instructions. I used an emery board to roughen up the warts, then i applied the cream and repeated again. The warts turned black and developed a scab then they fell off in about 3 days. Im about 1 month post and the warts are all gone, i still have a bit of discoloration from the treatment but it gets better with time. So anyway i just wanted to recommend that product to anyone here that might have GW and hasnt had luck with other treatments.

Question is , how did you know you have genital warts . are the symptomes clear enough ?

yeah, you have WARTS!!!..and they were confirmed as GW by my doctor. I probably had it for years until warts developed since the HPV virus can stay dormant for a while. I may have herpes too, since i bareback anytime a girl lets me. I barebacked two new chicks last week.

Messages In This Thread