rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Accra, Ghana (Data sheet) - Bootylicious West Africa

Accra, Ghana (Data sheet) - Bootylicious West Africa

Quote: (04-20-2019 09:16 AM)TheKongoEmpire Wrote:  

How big is "big"? I'm a genuine chubby chaser so this is an important question for me.

Is this big enough for ya? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rence.html

Haha just kidding, holy shit.
From that article:
"At just 5ft 4in Mikel is wider than she is tall but says she wouldn't have it any other way" [Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

In any case, you can trust me and other playas on here saying that south african booty is the biggest in the continent, probably closely followed by nigeria and neighrboring places.

It also has a lot to do with beauty standards - for example one of my fav chicks in Ghana was stacked and almost too thick for my taste already, but she thought she wasn't big enough. Her mom kept telling her to eat more. She had an amazing ass but she felt insecure about it, cause its not as huge as some nollywood actress' 50 inch ass.
On the other hand, in Kenya or Uganda, the beauty standard is more influenced by the West, and therefore a lot of girls want to be slimmer and actually work out.

In South Africa, most Xhosa girls are *thiccc* and that's what expected of them by their peers, so they won't even think about working out or eating better.

Messages In This Thread