rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dangers of "Settling Down" at 40+

Dangers of "Settling Down" at 40+

Quote: (05-08-2019 10:24 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

And Filipina women are like a bottomless well of love and affection that never runs dry. I've been through some hard times lately and I tend to withdraw into myself, as I'm sure most of us do. A Filipina is constantly hugging and massaging and kissing and pampering you - it's just their nature. As I wrote this, she woke up and came out of the room and began her unconscious morning ritual, which starts with sitting down at my side and hugging me for about five minutes, as if just to reassure herself of my presence.

I've had a lot of women love me, but it's another level. Sometimes my impulse is to cut her off and get back to what I'm doing, but more and more I try to just appreciate the consistency of it and let her do her thing. And I've realized how rejuvenating it can be to just forget my problems and the world for a moment and stop fending her off and just let her work her magic.

Because at the end of the day it is powerful for me too. I submit to her affection and then get back up and face my problems and responsibilities again, renewed in spirit and mind. Submitting to that physical expression of genuine devotion and raw emotion has a power to wipe the slate clean like a hard session in the gym or relaxing massage at a spa just can't quite hold a candle too.

I mean, is this not what the love of a good woman has always done for men?

Inspiring post. +1

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Messages In This Thread