rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early 30s newbie

Early 30s newbie

Quote: (04-29-2019 05:29 PM)RDF Wrote:  

^ Few things:

1) Is the $800 spent including food/hotel or is that just on drinks/nightlife? If it is the latter, clearly you're doing something wrong. I almost never spend more than $150 in a night here and I party pretty hard. The exception is bottle service but even that usually isn't more than $500 unless you're solo at a high-end spot (not a good idea). If you're ordering 10+ drinks a night just pregame or bring a flask. Or, just avoid drinking that many drinks (more on this later).

2) Clubs are a numbers game more than any other type of venue. You make lots of approaches, and if she's talking with you for more than 5 mins she is interested, then you basically just escalate asap. You talked to 3 girls and that was it for the night? Bro, at clubs I usually open 3 girls in 5 minutes if I'm getting blown out each time. On a night that I don't pull, I consider it a failure if I don't make 10 approaches at minimum.

3) You really need to work on your inner game. You clearly have a negative dialogue with yourself where you believe that any rejection from a chick is just another piece of evidence that you're unattractive, which then leads you to curl into a cocoon (figuratively) and just get wasted. You really shouldn't think this way. Based on my reading of the thread, you are clearly able to get some initial attraction with girls much younger than you, including some physical escalation, but are struggling to close. This could be due to your logistics or even due to being hammered. When I'm wasted, it makes me better at opening girls but wrecks me with closing. 4-6 drinks over the course of the night is usually the sweet spot.

Otherwise, happy to see you putting yourself out there man. Feel free to ask me if you have questions about specific spots.

1. Yeah its including hotel and food. I spend about $200 per night on drinks. I cant drink less, once I'm out in a club I get triggered to drink non-stop.

2 & 3. You nailed it man. I shutdown when i get rejected, i just cant keep going since the rejections pretty much validate all the negative thoughts i have about myself, which are NOT unfounded. Let me remind you Ive legit had girls tell me to my face im ugly. I'm trying to overcome that.

Ive still been texting the 21yr old LA girl, she sent me a message last week telling me shes back in LA. I just said cool and asked about her vacation. I got another text from her again today,

Her: When are you coming to LA?
Her: *waiting emoji*
Me: Im going this weekend. Your going to be there right?
Her: Yeah
Me: Good and what are we gonna do?
Me: I want to hit up the exchange(club in LA)
Her: Yeah i heard its good
Me: Will you be free this weekend, so we can go.
Her: Yeah
Her: Honestly i do miss you. And im not just saying that, but i had fun hanging out with you.
Me: Yeah I really enjoyed hanging out with you too. Its been a while since i met a girl i liked. *smiley emoji*
Her: good! *smiley emoji*

So shes been the one initiating most of the contact and Im taken aback by her saying she "misses me" since we only hung out 1 weekend. Im pretty sure she does like me but you never know with girls. She could be running some type of game on me since she knows I make good money. I do know from stalking her Instagram and Facebook that she doesn't talk to guys, it seems like its mostly family and female friends. Probably has something to do with her strict dad. Anyway I guess I'll find out more about her intentions this weekend, i just hope they're as pure as mine.

Messages In This Thread