rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Significantly Increase Sex Drive

How To Significantly Increase Sex Drive

I have a recent theory that a lot of game problems can be solved by just having a really really high sex drive.

Roosh also talks about this in some of his articles.

I'm looking for a way to significantly increase my sex drive so i can be super horny all the time.

I'm in my 20s so i would prefer to avoid anything i have to take with a needle but I'm open to pretty much anything else.

what has worked for you?

is there anything you do that consistently results in massive increase in sex drive?

One thing I've already experimented with a lot is nofap.

Nofap works to get me super horny but the results are very erradict and inconsistent.

Sometimes after 3 days of nofap im super horny.

Sometimes i will be on nofap for a few days and feel no sexual desire at all but then i fap and instantly feel super horny after fapping.

The results of nofap are very inconsistent and even after experimenting with it for years now, I still have no consistent system that works.

I'm currently also looking into some herbs that I've read can massively increase sex drive.

These herbs are avena sativa and stinging nettle root.

have any of you experimented with these herbs?

Messages In This Thread