rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

Quote: (05-07-2019 12:37 PM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2019 04:46 PM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  

As for Ketoconazole shampoo I had an uncommon side effects it causes me seborroic dermatitis, no idea why because it should fight Malassezia fungus that causes it... Probably isn't good for me. I would like to try a natural shampoo with caffeine, apple vinegar, rosemary and peppermint oils and stuff like that who helps

Thats really interesting. I tried using Ketoconazole shampoo once a week just as an early hairloss preventative measure but found my scalp having weird scaly skin breakouts. I had no idea why/what it was, and had never had it before, but it went away once I gave up on the shampoo. Googling seborroic dermatitis it does seem to have been that.

Not all drugs have the same effect on everyone. Ketokonazolo effect is to subtract iron from Malassezia fungus cells barrier in order to prevent its proliferation.

Roosh said that he doesn't use any shampoo he washes his hair only with water. I would like to try, owìthwerise only using a natural shampoo with natural oils (peppermint rosemary) caffeine, aloe vera, coconut oil, etc...

Seborroic dermatitis is dangerous for hair since can cause hair loss due to inflammation of follicles and oxidative stress.

If you want preserve hair scalp skin must be always in shape without inflammation.

Messages In This Thread