rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

You’re focusing on the negatives instead of the positive - yes your anxiety get the better but think about this

First date in months;

1) you venue changed, she wanted the kiss, you wanted it but didn’t have an initiator in your armour, if you had one it would have happened. There was lots of kino going on

2) she wanted you in the house, again you had an “excuse barrier” so there wasn’t any LMR

3) you’ve got another date lined up so you can next her if you want too and not lose any sleep

for initiating the make out, the kiss doesn’t start with locking lips, it starts with some kind of hand gesture or one liner. But never ask permission to kiss, it should be implied by her signals, that you could read (another positive) move your hand up to her vulnerable area - neck, jawline etc or stroke the hair. It’s not macho but that can come later - most girls would be uncomfortable with a dominated kiss first time in public

For the “greeting past the gate” as I call it - the last line of defence, just have a couple of stock lines or during the conversation at the bar make a mental note (she like X film, “I’m gonna need proof that you have a copy”)

If you’ve seen quantum of solace think about the part where Bond is in the hotel room and asks her to help him find “the err, stationary”

She knows it you know it but mentally it allows you to both get past that barrier

Messages In This Thread