rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want your LTR to have a job?

Do you want your LTR to have a job?

If there are no children, I'd rather she works at least part time. There is a difference between working and being a career woman who completely ignores her family.

Maybe its me, but I can't stand a woman who just sits around doing nothing except spending a mans hard earned money on trivialities. She has to contribute something to the household, and if there aren't children then she can help the family budget.

The worst are the big shot hedge fund guys. Who wives don't work but also have nannys taking care of the kids and servants taking care of the house. They just sit around drinking wine, gossiping, going to yoga classes, and fucking Tyrone behind hubby's back. That whole concept makes me want to vomit.

One thing you have to be careful about women who have never worked. They often have no appreciation for the value of money and will spend you into credit card oblivion. If they don't want to work they probably also don't have much education. They often don't have basic math skills and don't understand simple concepts like how to calculate compound interest or how taxes work. Even a woman I was with a long time who used to work but couldn't when she was with me in this country, after a couple years of not working she started spending more and more on shopping and activities because she was bored when I was at work.

The modern era on online shopping, masterful advertising, and easy access to credit cards makes most people (especially women) to be poorly equipped to make smart financial decisions. Everything in our society is optimized to make the "easy" and "natural" human behavior (system 1) lead you right into getting fooled to lose your money. You have to become an unfeeling logical robot to avoid getting scammed out of your hard earned dollars. Women are way more susceptible to this than we are as they always default to wanting to do the easy and fun thing without thinking too much.

This has been my experience in 2 marriages. The first putting me in the poor house despite my nice 6 figure income. The second causing money issues to be a constant source of tension in the relationship.

There is also the reality of the economy in many parts of the western world. The cost of living in most places is adjusted against 2 working parents, so unless you're a high end baller you are going to struggle with a mediocre lifestyle. Especially when the kids arrive...

Messages In This Thread